Privacy statement Cerabeau
This page was last modified on May 25, 2018
Privacy Statement AVG
Cerabeau, located at Langeweg 15B 3233 LM Oostvoorne NL, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process
Cerabeau processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Company Name
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone.
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Cerabeau processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services
- inform you about changes to our services and products
- Give you the opportunity to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Cerabeau analyses your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
Cerabeau does not, based on automated processing, decide on matters that can have (significant) consequences for persons. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example, a Cerabeau employee) sitting between them. Cerabeau uses the following computer programs or systems: none
How long we store personal data
Cerabeau does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- We remove inactive client accounts after 7 years. After that period we only use your data anonymously, for internal reports.
- We must keep our administration with your invoice, payment and order data for 7 years from the tax authorities. After that, we only use anonymous data for internal reports. You must also keep the invoices for your purchases, for example, for your warranty period.
- If you have your product repaired or replaced by Cerabeau, we will keep your report and contact details for 7 years. After that, we only use your data anonymously, for internal reports.
- If you have subscribed to the newsletter or have given permission to receive personalized messages, we will retain that permission for 5 years. Even if you decide at a certain moment that you no longer wish to receive the newsletter or personalized messages, we will retain the withdrawal of your request. We will not keep the e-mails that you receive from us for more than 60 days. You do not have to worry that you will receive the same mail from us more often. After that period we only use your data anonymously, for internal reports.
- We keep data that we use to prevent fraud for a long time.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Cerabeau will only provide third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Cookies. A cookie is a small file that is sent by our website and placed by your browser on the device where you visit our website. The information stored in a cookie can be sent back to our website when you visit the website again. More information about cookies can be found on the Consuwijzer website. To ensure the best possible operation of this website and to tailor the content of advertisements to your preferences, cookies are used.
- Remember, for example, login names and passwords for the efficient use of the website;
- Analyzing the use of our websites in order to improve our websites accordingly;
- Collection of data relating to visitor behavior to optimize communication about our services and products and to make special offers;
- Assessing your interests based on your visit to other websites.
The data we collect is used by us only in accordance with the law to improve our services and in a proper and careful manner. You can disable the cookies that remember your preferences through your browser settings. You can set your browser so that you no longer receive cookies. In that case, we cannot guarantee that all services and functionalities of the website work correctly.
Google Analytics. Cookies are also placed by our statistics package, Google Analytics. We would like to know how our visitors use the website and how many people visit our website every month, so that we can optimize the use of the website. Of course, we do not want you to be tracked undesirably, but we want to provide you with the best possible service and we need good statistics for that. With Google Analytics, the information is anonymized as well as possible. Your IP address is expressly not used. We cannot therefore personally reduce you. More information about Google Analytics policies can be found here
Disable and delete. Do you want to disable or delete the cookies? You can do this via your browser settings. If necessary, use the help function of your browser to find out how you can do this.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself through the personal settings of your account. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in your computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
If you wish to exercise your right of objection and / or right to data portability or if you have other questions / comments about the data processing, please send a specified request to email@example.com.
In order to ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. Cerabeau will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
Cerabeau also wishes to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Cerabeau takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org
3233 LM Oostvoorne NL
+31 6 51369106